Job Position: Farm Crew
Clean Green Growers is a 1 acre hand scale, no till, intensive market farm located in Sellersville, PA. We grow fruits, vegetables, and microgreens. Our products are offered through our farm store, Free-Choice CSA program, online store and farmers markets.
On our farm, we want to learn and create a regenerative, organic principled farm. Our goal is to provide convenient, sustainable and nutrient dense produce delivered from our farm to your door. We profoundly believe that what we put in our body matters! It starts with food and the soil it's grown in.
- Part-Time positions available
- This position is for April 1 - October 31
- Workload is incredibly diverse and varies according to the week and season.
- General labor associated with organic vegetable farming and supporting CCG’s mission.
- Development and learning opportunities in market gardening via online workshops and hands-on experience.
- Ability and desire to work hard in both an independent and diverse team setting.
- Planting – Greenhouse work, watering, direct seeding, transplanting, bed preparation.
- Growing – Weeding and cultivation, trellising, pest and disease management, mulching and irrigating. Opportunity to learn 2-wheel tractor operation.
- Harvesting – Carrying out the harvest schedule, selecting and harvesting high quality produce.
- Processing – Assisting with the washing, bunching, and packing of produce.
- Report to and follow the directions from the farm’s management team.
- Ability to assist setup and break down farmers market displays; and assist customers.
- Ability to work two days per week, minimum. Early mornings are required; weekends are required during the market season (June to October).
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Be on time and ready to work in all weather.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs.
- Applicants should have self motivation towards completing tasks quickly and efficiently.
- Desire to learn about organic vegetable farming, CSAs, greenhouse transplant and vegetable production, farm equipment.
- Prior farm experience is a plus, but not required.
- $12-15 per hour, based on experience
- Organic vegetables for you to eat
- Development and learning opportunities
Clean Green Growers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.