Work at Clean Green Growers
Below is a list of available job openings. Click on the links for job information
1. Farm Crew
Candidates should have:
- Ability to work in seasonal weather conditions
- Can work both individually and as part of a crew
- Attention to detail and working efficiently
- Well tempered communication skills
- Valid Drivers license helps
- Upbeat motivated attitude
- Values a cohesive work environment
- Customer service oriented is a plus
What are the benefits?
- Hands on invaluable experience into the challenges of starting a market garden.
- Being a part of a regenerative agriculture system that's mission is to create a system that is not only regenerating the soil and habitat but also developing systems to make it economically viable for others to learn and achieve.
- Gaining insight into direct to consumer marketing and sales.
- Leadership and communication skills.
- Free Produce from the farm.
- Online workshops into learning all the details from soil health, pest management. Top to bottom how to run a market garden and grow great nutrient dense produce.
How to apply ?
- Fill out our application click here
- Email your resume to CleanGreenFarmer@gmail.com
- Phone Interview
- Interview 3 hours of working together on the farm (paid)